Father 2 Father: Grieving Fathers Support Group
Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support Group for Fathers
Meets the third Tuesday of each month
at 6:00 pm
We also have a peer-to-peer online support group just for fathers. The group is a safe space for fathers to communicate and support each.
To join this support forum/group, go to www.Facebook.com/groups/PAILFather2Father
Meetings are normally held at:
Remember Me Butterfly Haven
1307 Monarch Way
Hagerstown, MD 21742
** Check our Facebook Page during winter months for meeting locations. **
Father 2 Father is a monthly support group for fathers who have experienced a miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant loss. This group is different than most pregnancy and infant loss support groups because it is led by a loss father and is for loss fathers.
Led by Bryan Tracey, father of an angel baby. For more information send Bryan an email at PAILfather2father@gmail.com.
Monthly topics and some activities.
Click here to download a flyer.
Information and Rules for Online Peer-to-Peer Support Group
1. Respect – Please be respectful at all times. We will not tolerate harassment, bullying, personal attacks, or hate speech. This group is meant to provide support and encouragement.
2. Sharing - You are welcome to share pictures, journal entries, quotes, words of inspiration, and other things that you feel will help support others in this group. While we encourage you to share pictures, we will not allow graphic pictures. If you have a question about a picture you would like to post, please send us a private message.
3. Personal Information – Please do not share personal information you do not want others to know. Please do not share personal information of others.
4. Solicitation/Advertisements – Please do not solicit or advertise on this site. Any solicitations or advertisements will be removed from the group. The member responsible for the solicitation or advertisement will receive one warning. If it happens again, they will be removed from the group.
5. Screenshots – Please do not take screenshots of conversations within this group. Conversations within this group are to remain private.
6. Debates – This is not a forum for debates (i.e. vaccine, political, etc.). Posts of this nature will be deleted.
7. Illegal and Sexual Activity - No illegal or sexual activity of any kind will be tolerated. Members will be removed immediately.
8. Medical Advice - Information shared in this group is not medical advice. If you need medical advice, please contact your health care provider.
9. Private Messages – Please do not send private messages to other members without their permission.
10. Participation – By participating in this group, you agree to all of the above rules and understand that you can and will be removed if you fail to follow the rules.
The group will be monitored by Rob Embly. As the group grows, we may add additional monitors to help monitor the group. The role of a monitor is to make sure each member is following the group rules and evaluate the safety of each member. As monitors, we will read posts as frequently as possible but not all the time. As a member of this group, we ask that you report any concerns that may go against group rules or any concerns you may have for another member. Please report your concerns through private message. As group monitors, we have the right to remove members from the group at any time for any reason without warning. We have the right to remove any posts we find inappropriate or do not follow our rules.
Monitor Name: Facebook Names:
Bryan Tracey Bryan Tracey
If you find yourself in a life-threatening situation, please call 911.
National Suicide Prevention Line 1-800-273-TALK(8255)
For a list of resources, visit our resource page at Resources for Fathers.
To join this group, please go to:
You will be asked to answer a few questions before joining the group.
For more information or to ask questions:
Contact Bryan Tracey at PAILFather2Father@gmail.com.